Even though I was billed twice for the same books, I paid the $48.95 twice to make them go away.I was unbelievably harassed that's why I paid it twice; to make them go away.

Even after paying it twice, they continued to harass me until I sent proof of both payments. That was two years ago.

I received a bill today for the same amount from a collections company informing me if I didn't pay within 35 days it would be reported to a collections agency.If they think I'm going to pay it again they're crazy.

Had an Experience with One Spirit Book Club?

Comments

That is not fair!Send your proof to your local BBB.

It is an unscrupulous business practice not to refund a customer when they have proof they paid twice. Then if that does not work, report them to the Federal Trade Commission! You will get results. Good Luck!

Be a thorn in their side and they will stop the harrassment!Trust me ;)

I regret ever getting involved with these thieves!I too have been harassed by One Spirit and their collection company.

I too paid paid twice for the same book just to get them off my back. They have been harassing me for SIX years.

I keep telling them I refuse to pay again.They can call me until the end of time, they will not get another cent out of me.