I tried ordering a couple of books in November, it is now February, and I still haven't gotten my books. It started when my shipping zip code got entered wrong and the books got returned to them.

I messaged the company to let them know the error, they said it would be fixed and my order would be re-shipped, but it just sat on my account saying "pending". After a month and being busy with the holidays, I finally called them over the phone. My account also showed I owed money with no details as why I owed. I paid on my account back in November or December, but, apparently, their system failed and my charge never went through.

When I talked with the Customer Service Rep in January, I told him it was confusing because there was no breakdown of charges on my account, he took my credit card info over the phone for the payment. He said he would get my book order processed (for the books I wanted since November). Again, it has been over a month and no books! My account says, "pending" on my book order, and my credit card shows processing, but I only owe $3 on my account (for the late fees he was going to drop because I did pay on time, but it didn't go through the first time).

I am so frustrated! Now I have to call and wait on the phone forever again! I think I should forget the books and get them somewhere else and cancel my membership!

I have been with OneSpirit for over 10 years! What happened!

Comments

I had the same problem. They will no longer let you order books and be billed.

You have to pay through bank transfer at the time. They didn't even bother to tell me - they just didn't send the order.

Never did get the books. Why belong to a club like this?

Buckeye, Arizona, United States #813842

We could probably be twins because the same exact thing happened to me. It is now May 2014 and I placed this order at the beginning of February!

Still no merchandise. I have been with them over 10 years as well. Hate to do it, but will cancel and just order elsewhere.

At least i know that someone else is having the same problem and not just my acct. It is clearly a system problem.