I do not recommend the One Spirit Book Club membership.After being a member for about 2 years, I decided to cancel my membership.

They don't stop sending you the selection packets, however. I have written two letters and sent one email yet I am still getting their mailings. They want you to send in a card if you don't want the book featured that month.

I have instead been sending the packet back as Refused, Return to Sender.I had hoped that this would deter them since they have to pay the postage but it has not.

Had an Experience with One Spirit Book Club?

Comments

Children of America - My Child was Abused Children of America "My child came home with severe bruising on her arms where her teacher had grabbed and held my child leaving deep bruising on both arms. We took all the..." Read more Rainbow Play Systems - Poor quality, not worth a quarter of what we paid! Rainbow Play Systems "A year after having the play system, the wood faded. There is no water sealant on the product. It too was bug infested. I'd sit outside with..." Read more Rainbow Play Systems - Overpriced junk with a worthless warranty Rainbow Play Systems "We have maintained our very expensive set yet it has literally rotted away and after 6 months over 50 emails 3 different sets of photos and numerous phone calls they..." Read more Rainbow Play Systems - Rainbow Systems playground FAILS to Honor Warranty Rainbow Play Systems "Rainbow systems playgrounds say they have a lifetime warranty on the wood for their swing sets. DO NOT Believe them!!! I have been trying since September to get..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more