I do not recommend the One Spirit Book Club membership.After being a member for about 2 years, I decided to cancel my membership.

They don't stop sending you the selection packets, however. I have written two letters and sent one email yet I am still getting their mailings. They want you to send in a card if you don't want the book featured that month.

I have instead been sending the packet back as Refused, Return to Sender.I had hoped that this would deter them since they have to pay the postage but it has not.

Had an Experience with One Spirit Book Club?

Comments

The Camp Transformation Center - Unethical-Unprofessional Business! Stay clear from The Camp-Temecula and all other Southern California Locations The Camp Transformation Center "NO NO NO! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Stay far away from this place! There's a reason they are not part of the BBB! They do not run..." Read more Dimeo Farms - DiMeo lie to a six year old Dimeo Farms "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Tr Realty - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California Tr Realty "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more